

Our first National Sales Meeting is going well so far. We are staying the the Gaylord DC Property. Is is a beautiful brand new facility right on the Potomac. They had a great party tonight on the Potomac with cruise boats and a speed boat. Lots of food and lots of people.
Matt's itinerary tomorrow sounds tiring to me and invigorating to him:
7:30am-8:10 Helping your physicians
8:25 am-9:05 Ancillary Services/Outpatient Procedures
9:20-10:00 Diagnostic Imaging
10:15-10:55 eCommerce (whatever that is)and it goes on from there until 6:00 pm ( Diabetes, Clinical Laboratory, Leadership track etc)






2 comments:
Fun! I am glad that you got to go. I am hoping to go with Sean sometime for a week and swim at the pool, enjoy the sauna, watch all the design shows (I don't have cable). And eat each night in a restaraunt! We will see:>
So you know I will keep your kid's for a week so that you can go with Sean. Just tell him that he needs to fly your kids over AND my parentsover ....then a week get a way is all yours! The kids would all have a blast!!!
Post a Comment