Friday, January 9, 2009

Wow! Christmas has come and gone. We had a wonderful time in Pocatello with friends and family! We were so sad to leave, but ready to get back in a routine. The girls were so sad to say good-bye to friends and family.

The highlight of our Christmas Sacrament meeting would be Tanner running to the front row in the chapel (yes, during Sacrament meeting) and then continuing to run a complete 360 around the room never looking back...fearing me behind him I'm sure...I swiftly escorted him out...once he made it back to us.. I then sent Matt home with him secretly hoping that know one would realize whose child that was......hehehe...I was in "awe"...boys! He is so lucky that we think he is so "stinking" cute!

We had a stray cat that had kind of adopted us prior to our departure to Idaho for two weeks. (I am sure that the cat food and litter box that were purchased had nothing to do with it deciding it liked us) When we left Matt told the kids that if it was still here when we got back they could keep it. Please keep in mind that we did not leave it in the garage nor ask anyone to care for it...we figured it had been a stray it would probably wander off...)

We then realized once we arrived in Pocatello that we did not ask anyone to take care of Natalie's Beta (I know we are terrible pet owners...that is why we don't have animals)...well we prepped Natalie for the worst.....

Well.....guess what was waiting by the door for us as we pulled in the driveway...yes, you guessed it..."Muffin" our new cat....pictures coming soon! AND what joy we felt when we looked in the fish bowl AND the fish was NOT belly up...yes, two weeks without food and it survived!

So unless, Santa fed the fish on Christmas Eve and the Cat....these two are very independent animals and they are OFFICIALLY a part of our Hunt Family!look for pictures on our Christmas Card next year....yes...I know that means I would need to do Christmas Cards....

Well, the story gets better.........it looks like "Muffin" might be pregnant. BUT as the girls keep pointing out Muffin was free and her kittens would just be extra fun!...She is a beautiful cat...if anyone might want kittens let us know....I am sure we could even UPS them anywhere in the Continental US!

4 comments:

C & K said...

It's your lucky day! Congratulations on the new additionS.

Brooke said...

Wow! Your family has had a couple of crazy weeks. I am sorry that we missed your visit to Idaho. My family just can't get over these cold-bugs that are going around:-) Tell Natalie "Congrats" for us. We are so proud of her. Wish we could have been there!

gina said...

I love the new family pictures. We missed seeing you when you were here. Maybe next time!

Anonymous said...

yeah, me too...I missed seeing you when you drove through. I love to see you on your blog. I get all teary eyed when I hear the music and see your cute family and all that you do to make such a wonderful life for them. You are awesome!