Jill took the boys to the ranch today at feeding time....this is one of Tanner's favorite things to do. Last time Jill let him bring home a chicken egg and he carried it around all afternoon like a special baby. It was so sad when the egg broken...you would have thought it was the end of the world! (It probably didn't help that one of his sister told him he killed the chick inside of the egg...the poor kid!)

So....I am not sure what was going on here. They look somewhat perplexed.
I am sure that Tanner is asking here if "he" can eat the apple instead of give it to the horse. He eats apples like they were candy...I am sure in his head is was thinking "this crazy lady wants me to give the horse this divine apple...are you kidding me, Jill?"

Wow! The cats are going to love it when the boys come at feeding time! Whatever happened to portion control?
No comments:
Post a Comment