Sunday, January 25, 2009

Good Job Savannah!

Savannah gave an excellent talk today in Primary. She prepared it all by herself and did fantastic! Way to go Savannah!

6 comments:

families are forever said...

Even though I was not there to hear it I know she did a great job because Katie remembered it and told us all about it. smies Danette

C & K said...

I am so proud!

C & K said...

Savannah, I'm so proud of you to write your own talk and give it. You're quite a wonderful girl!
Love
Grandma Paula

Unknown said...

I sure miss that sweetie!

Cami said...

I LOVE this stage. You get to see exactally what they can spill out that you have spent so many years putting in!

Jill said...

Savannah did do a great job on that talk. I'm missing your postings! Could it have something to do with a terribly overwhelming and busy calling you just got at church?