Thursday, November 27, 2008





















































































































We took the kids, Grandma, Grandpa and Katelyn to the coast Tuesday. We spent the night in Crescent City at the Hampton Inn and Suites right on the ocean. It is a beautiful hotel and the coastline is gorgeous. It was like Christmas morning for the kids. They were so excited to open the curtains and see the ocean. (It was dark when we arrived)

4 comments:

families are forever said...

Looks like a you all had a great time. Did you stop in the Redwoods on the way there? smiles Danette

adventures in mommyland said...

We love the coast!! I'm so glad you had a great time and I hope you had a FABULOUS turkey day! :)

MaryAnn said...

I'm jealous. I wish I could've been there to. It sounds like you had a great trip. Give my little girl a hug for me. We sure miss her.

Penradicals said...

Matt looks like a true Surfer Dude!