Sunday, November 23, 2008







Okay so I have been tagged multiple times and I am now making the time to do this...sorry for the delay....I am going to do all three tags in this one:

7 Random or weird facts about yourself

1. I do not like my food to touch on my plate...I know it all ends up in the same place, but if there is room I really prefer that each item has their own spot.

2. I can not stand even the thought of anything "seafood oriented." The smell, look and texture does me in...yes, especially shrimp.

3. If I am offered ice cream I would really prefer peaches. I like ice cream...but prefer brownies.

4. I can not sleep at night if my face isn't washed and my teeth brushed...even when exhausted... I can not eat lunch if I haven't had breakfast first. Even a muffin or banana will do...,but all meals in order...I know its in my mind.


5. I do not like wearing shoes....yes, if it is freezing outside I will put them on if I have to, but I really prefer my naked toes and birks!
6. Our Christmas tree is up and we will be 100% decorated by Monday....
7.We might be decorated, but I haven't bought a single gift yet....

Jenn, Jill,Kendra, Michelle, Anne, Mary Ann, Kelli...its all you!


TAG #2

8 Favorite Shows

1. 24....

2. Gilmore Girls

3. ER

4. Supernanny

5. Biggest Looser

6. John and Kate plus Eight

7. American Idol
8. Greys Anatomy

8 Things I did yesterday

1. Made Melody's yummy bean dip.

2. Watched the BYU vs Utah game at Florentine's and ate lots of yummy food. (A big enjoyment was watching the men and kids...half Utah fans half BYU fans.....use your imagination)

3. Played cars with Tanner on his birthday race track from Grandma and Grandpa....we could do this all day!

4. Put gas in the car (let me restate that...we live in Oregon so I drove to the gas station and the attendant put gas in my car....I love this state)

5. Put up Christmas Tree and decorations with Matt and kids

6. Played house with Emi while trying to clean the playroom with them.

7. Cleaned house....

8. Did I mentioned cleaning the house..... a two hour complete job top to finish that took literally almost 14hours....lots of distractions and fun today.

8 Favorite Resturaunts

1. Red Rock (Italian Eatery)

2. Wingers

3. Olive Garden

4. Texas Stakehouse

5. Johnny Carinos

6. Subway... I always love a good sandwhich

7. Sizzler.....I just love their malibu chicken

8.Mucho Gusto

8 Things I look forward to

1. When Tanner is potty trained....(I know I just need to get this done..but then I would have to admit that he is growing up)

2. Christmas...I just love this time of the year...it's my favorite...

3. Tanner sleeping all night long therefore, me sleeping all night long

4. A cruise with Matt to a warm island.

5. Laying on the couch with the fire going reading a good book, drinking hot chocolate and eating a glazed donut while it is snowing outside....I may have to do this in Idaho.

6. Being 100% caught up on housework for more than 10 minutes. (I know that will mean that my kids will be grown and then I will be sad wishing it didn't stay so clean)

7. Christmas morning and the joy on our kids faces.

8. Being with family for the holidays.


8 things on my wish list...

1. Someone that could iron all of Matt's dress shirts for work so that he doesn't have to....

2. Someone to iron "ALL" of Matt's clothes....

3. Drycleaners that are free....

4. An elf that could come in everynight a mop my kitchen floor.

5. Multiple massages from Jody...my aching body needs her hands.

6. An endless supply of groceries without having to go the grocery store.

7. My kids being able to breeze thru their homework without all of the hard work....

8. For our kids to never get sick and never have to struggle with friends, school, and missing family...I know this is all part of the plan, but it is just a "wish" right?

Tag #3 - Husband Tag

WHAT IS YOUR HUSBAND'S NAME? Matthew Lee Hunt

HOW LONG HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN MARRIED? 13 years in December

HOW LONG DID YOU DATE? we were friends first...the dating was brief..

HOW OLD IS HE? 35

WHO IS TALLER?Him

WHO CAN SING BEST?Him

WHO IS SMARTER? Definitely me...Sorry Babe, maybe next time

WHO DOES LAUNDRY? ME, but he helps

WHO PAYS BILLS? Since our move, him

WHO SLEEPS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BED? Me, I need to be closer to the door to get up with the kids.

WHO MOWS THE LAWN? Definetly Matt

WHO COOKS DINNER? Me,however, we BBQ a lot during the summer and this Matt!

WHO'S THE FIRST TO ADMIT THEY ARE WRONG? Me, however, he may disagree!

WHO KISSED WHO FIRST? Matt, he took forever.

WHO WEARS THE PANTS? Hmmm...depends on the event. I think Matt would tell you me, but when it comes to discipline him.

So Danette, Jenn, Kendra, Brooke, Cami, Mary Ann, Michelle, and Gina I want to see your responses....

3 comments:

families are forever said...

Alright, I did it. smiles Danette

Cami said...

haha...I beat you to it!

The Clements Family said...

Way to get all of your tags done in one night. That is impressive. Looks like you guys are doing great.