

"So you think you can Dance?" The 6th ward showed the stake that we can DANCE! The roadshow went smoothly. It was an enjoyable evening for all.....especially for me since we were the second ward to perform. I then got to sit and enjoy the rest of the evening. Lots of work went into this night by many and the result was excellent! It really ended up being lots of fun! ( I got to the church without my camera...so more pictures and video clip to follow after I get some from friends) I was called to be the "Roadshow Director" after only being in the ward a few weeks. It has given me a great opportunity to get to meet so many fantastic people. It was so much fun!!!!






2 comments:
I remember being in many Roadshow's growing up in Texas & Chicago. I LOVED being in them as a kid. I've wondered why we never do them in Idaho? It looks like your girls and you had a great time!
Thanks for all the hours and hard work you have done for so many, your the best! Love Danette
Loved the show!
Post a Comment