Saturday, November 1, 2008
















So this year for Halloween we had a witch, an elephant, princess Jasmin, and Strawberry Shortcake. The kids had so much fun. It was the first year in many or ever that we made it as long as we did trick or treating and it was comfortable to be outside. A bit breezy, but other then that it was perfect. The kids were so excited and had so much fun. Tanner loved going to the doors and was ready to go in for a visit or held out his basket longer hoping for more. What fun we had! I loved it! Class parties today were enjoyable. I was in charge of Natalie's so I went with her, Grandma went to Savannah's and Grandpa went with Emilee and daddy went to work....he did get to go trick or treating and is enjoying the full size Snickers!

3 comments:

MaryAnn said...

I've been watching for the kids Halloween photos. So cute. Do you have closer ones of Princess Jazmine and Strawberry Shortcake?

Brooke said...

Such cute costumes! I'm glad that Tanner enjoyed trick-or-treating. It more fun when they start to realize the concept of "I say trick-or-treat, I get candy."

gina said...

I'm glad you had nice weather too. Savannah's costume looked great-they all did!