Thank you to all for such a wonderful day! The phone calls, emails, and presents were so appreciated! I truly feel so blessed to have great friends and family. It was a fun day finished up with a great dinner and yummy dessert. We had Japanese food from Bonzi . (thanks for the suggestion) It was delicious and dessert from Dairy Queen.....you can't beat Dairy Queen ice cream! The girls made fun little signs and hung them all over the house and they were so thoughtful all day. Emilee spilled the birthday beans to a friend this morning and our day was full of fun presents and visits! You guys are the best!!! What a fun day. I am so thankful for the great new friends that we have made and are continuing to make.
I have pictures to get downloaded tomorrow. We had a wonderful busy weekend with friends with great pictures to show.... the girls have been a hoot lately.
Emilee's wise comment today was..."mom, I am sorry but I accidentally on purpose broke the computer."...or better yet, Natalie coming home from school and saying, "I am so excited to go on my field trip to the cemetary tomorrow...they are going to "Wildlife Images" a conservation center....little one's sure help make the "journey joyful,"....my new motto following President Monson's talk...."find joy in your journey." We have truly found joy in our new home and we love it! We feel blessed to be here and the growth that is occuring in each of us thru this new experience. We've got the JOY!
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Happy Birthday...I knew it was creeping up here soon :) I am glad you had a wonderful day!!!
I'm so glad you had a great b-day. I know you didn't think it would happen, but I actually got the card in the mail...it's not sitting on my ottoman anymore! Tell Natalie that the cemetary trip sounds like SOOOO much fun! :)
Happy Birthday Jen!
Man! you have a horrible cousin--especially when you are so sweet and even remember my KIDS birthdays. Sorry! So glad you had a great birthday. Love ya!
Post a Comment