Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Oops I filmed this sideways and I am not sure how to rotate......So yesterday Tanner, Emi, and I played and read stories from 8:00-10:15 at which time I told Emi she could watch a cartoons and I was hoping to clean the kitchen....I tried and I tried and I tried....Tanner kept coming to the hall opening over and over going "TADA!", wanting me to chase him and tickle him.....he would not stop....finally after going back and forth- I gave up on the kitchen and cleaned it around 2:00 when Tanner took his nap....it was a complete PLAY day on all measures. I get so much more done when the girls are home. However, he is a HOOT! He has quite the persistent personality as you can tell......He really knows what he wants....and how to get it!

5 comments:

Brooke said...

You are a great mother! You're kitchen will always be there, Tanner won't. As I tell Taylee, "You made a good choice!"

Ramsey said...

What a cute video! I love the simple moments, it touched my "mommy" heart!

Cami said...

Now, take that camera around your house so we can see the whole thing! :)

Jen Hunt said...

That would mean that my entire house would have to been 100% clean at the same time......Is it possible? However, after conference yesterday we asked the girls what they learned...I was told by one of my amazing daughters that "her favorite point was when Pres. Monson said that someday I will miss the laundry and the messy windows...." I must admit that is correct, right now I just feel like I am running in circles...

The Clements Family said...

HEY JENN! It is great to see what you are up to. It sounds like you guys are doing great. You are such a good mom, and I am so glad to hear that things are going so well. I have a blog at brentandmeg.blogspot.com. It'm excited to keep in touch!