Monday, September 1, 2008
09/01/08 "This is the GREATEST day of my life"
Natalie told us on the way home from the lake that today is the greatest day of her life because.......we let them bring 3 frogs home from the lake! They were so happy. We put them out back in our pond and have not seem them since. (our kind of pet "mine and Matt's") We had a fun time roasting marshmallows and hot dogs (yes, I even ate the hot dog....many of you know that I don't like/despise hot dogs), but Matt reminded me that it is all by example (I should have told him that there is a difference between me eating a hot dog and him not eating his fruits and veggies, but I went along and "yummmmm, I ate a dog!) We had a ball. We played in the water and caught frogs. If you look closely at some of the pics you can see the frogs...very tiny little things. Great Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Hey, tell Matt to be careful when he mows the lawn. My friend Tammy had a turtle dissapear, and a year later was mowing the neighbors lawn, and mowed over her turtle! that is true!!
Okay, so if it does get mowed over, tell Matt to not throw it on top of the garbage like he did the snake!!! HaHa
Post a Comment