Monday, October 19, 2009

Happy Birthday October 8th

Thank you to my fab friends for a wonderful birthday breakfast! I feel so very loved! My birthday "day" was spread out into a birthday week...complete with multiple lunch dates, games, and fun with friends that I adore and so many thoughtful sweet cards and gifts.

I would love to say the day was perfect, but as many of you know....I went out with friends first thing in the morning and then Matt, Emilee and I headed to Portland for her surgery....only to have her wake up the morning of the 9th with a high fever...surgery was postponed...we were sent home....only to take her to the Doctor once we arrived home to find out that she has H1n1...came back with Tamiflu and breathing treatments. It was a very long two weeks, but she is better and we are heading back to Portland for the rescheduled surgery! Fun Times!!
Anyways, I am so grateful this 34th year for wonderful family and friends! I felt very loved and appreciated this special year....my girlees and Matt even made me my favorite "Ooey Gooey Chocolate Molten cake" from scratch AND it was divine!!! Happy Days!!!

No comments: