Tanner and one of his best buddies Tag! They have so much fun together...they love playing ring around the rosies on the tramp! Tanner asks daily..literally "can I go to Taggerts now!?!.." One of the things about having older sisters...he too want his playdates, plus he just loves it at Reeds!
Hmmm....they are having fun!
Watch out, Dad! I am going to get you with this towel!
Too cute, Lily! Ooh! We love her! Doesn't she look like An American Doll!
Matt's face in the background says it all, these boys are ALL BOY!! What are we washing the car or the girls?
The scrabble players...(yes, we love this game...thanks Danielson's for introducing us to the cool board that rotates...)So the girls...Savannah, Scarlett, Mariah, and I were in the house playing a killer game of Scrabble...(yes, I won...hehe! there is just a tad bit of competiveness when it comes to this game...just a tad!) Natalie and Keeling were at the Reeds. Addie, Lilly, and Taggert were here playing with Tanner and Emilee. Matt came home from work and decided he would "sneak" outside to wash his car....well, as you can tell....he ended up with a few extra helpers! They had a great time...the car shined and the kids had a blast.....what a patient daddy!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment