Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Home Teachers to the rescue!





What can I say...we have the BEST home teachers ever! While Matt was gone this last weekend our home teachers came and put supports up in our pantry. The cans of food were continually sliding forward...I kept thinking that someone was going to get hit in the head...and then the shelf support on the right end of the shelf completely popped! Scary! So glad knowone was in there! The pantry is now "OSHA" approved...knowone should get hit in the head with a can of veggies...I hope...the shelves are not going anywhere now nor is the FOOD! Thank you Penningtons....yes, Bro. Pennington can now rest well knowing that when Cass is at our house getting snacks there will no longer being in falling objects threatening to knock her out... we no longer have the "Danger Zone."
(The kids were the best helpers...we had to empty off the shelves and then refill them...we didn't make it look nearly as great as my dad does, but it looks pretty good!)

No comments: