The girls didn't have school on Monday, so we got an early babysitter and Matt and I went and saw 17 Again. Thanks Taylor for babysitting!!! Matt then topped off the evening with the new XMen show with friends. He had a great time and loved the movie!! It was fun having the girls home on Friday. I am just as ready for school to be over as they are...we are ready for a change of pace.
Saturday was our ward temple day with a special bonus. Primary activity at the same time in the church right next to the temple. So we dropped on the kiddos for their fun and headed to temple. Tanner informed those present at the activity that his name is "Bubba." I tried telling him last night that his name is Tanner....no mom, not Tanner...I'm Bubba. OOOOH! That nickname might stick. I guess when you have a dad, mom, sister and all of their friends that call you Bubba it is bound to stick... So for the time being my sweet little guy is "Bubba." I just keep thinking of Forrest Gump and his friend Bubba.... oooh! We love you Tanner man!
Our grandpa and grandma countdown is down to "2" days and school is almost over!!
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Sounds like you guys have been busy. Glad everything is going so well. Take care you guys!
Post a Comment