Sunday, March 29, 2009

One of Emilee's best friends returned yesterday from Twin Falls, Idaho. She came up to Emilee after sacrament meeting today and said, "Emilee, I am back from "Ode-a-Hay." Emilee looked at her rather bewildered and said, Where? "Ode-A-Hay, remember I talked to you on the phone while I was in Ode-a-hay. Emilee looked at me rather confused and I said, "Oh' Idaho". Yes, Idaho was her response. Emilee, instantly said "Oh' I am so jealous, you were in Idaho. "Oh' to be in Ode-a-hay!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute! I am a proud Ooh-da-heeaahean!

MaryAnn said...

That is so funny. Are you guys planning on visiting this summer? I'm not sure what we are going to end up doing.

Penradicals said...

I love that you added that quote by Pres. Monson on your blog. I just read that today and thought how important it would be to read daily! I will get back to you about the Easter lesson after mutual tonight.