Thursday, January 22, 2009

Tanner and "Biscuit"

Yes, so he really does need a "real" dog........he might be the one to really make me cave....

Today I was downstairs in the kitchen for a bit and heard Tanner upstairs giggling. I went up and found him and "Biscuit" our wonderful stuffed animal dog playing!

4 comments:

gina said...

That is so cute. He really does need a real dog...boys and dogs just go together! I'm a little concerned how much owies a real dog would cause! :)

Ramsey said...

I don't know Jen, Biscuit looks pretty good to me! Honestly we have loved having our dog, but I've had to learn to be ok with a few things... It was certainly an adjustment!

families are forever said...

Very adorable that is my kind of dog, no mess!!!
Our children have been blessed that our neighbors not only share their pool, but also their pets. We love to have them over to play and are happy (well atlest mom and dad) to send them home again.

Unknown said...

Emily was very excited to hear that Tanner got Biscuit. (Jaron too) Soooo, When can we visit!