Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I finally failed to resist the temptation and joined facebook. I am not sure if this is a good thing or not. However, I am excited to reconnect with old friends. While on the computer this morning I heard Emilee talking to Tanner. "Come on honey, let mommy read to you." (I hear Tanner saying "no, MOMMY" "Tanner, I am your other mommy, I take good care of you. Please listen to me, just sit still and I will read to you honey..." Ooooh, she is so cute with him. He really is going to grow up with 4 mothers. What a lucky boy!!!

3 comments:

Ramsey said...

That is so cute, "I'm your other mommy." I love it! Yes, facebook can be addicting, I do enjoy it but have had to set limits for myself. I'm worse than my children. I have a confession to make, the other day when I was cleaning house I pulled up your blog and cranked up the music while I was working. I love your music selection!

Unknown said...

It is great you found me n facebook...but agree with you about time. I have to set goals and use my blog and facebook as a reward....am I 5???

The Clements Family said...

Cute family pictures! That is so cute for Tanner to have "another mommy." Ally just lets Taylor know that she is in charge of her. It is pretty funny.