
Look whose 8! Wow! Natalie is now 8 years old! She is so excited to get baptised and to start going to Activity Days. We are so thankful for fantastic friends that shared that great day with her! I have been reflecting back this week to the events over the past 8-10 years. Savannah's birthday is Monday and we also had her party today.
8 years ago we were living in our home on Fairmont in Pocatello. I had been on bedrest and was sooooo ready to have Natalie. I went into labor on Halloween with Natalie. She had two doses of steroids and they had given me numerous injections and medication to stop labor...we held her off until December 13th! I had been miserable all afternoon and finally at 1:15am I couldn't hold off any longer. We arrived at the hospital at 12:30and Natalie came 45 minutes later. She came out with a full head of beautiful red hair and the rest is history.........................Natalie we sure love you! You bring excitement, laughter, joy, love, and energy to our home! Happy Birthday Natalie!






1 comment:
Happy Birthday Natalie!!!
Post a Comment