Wednesday, December 24, 2008

After 14 fun-filled hours and 3 days in the car with our 4 kiddos we arrived at Grandma and Grandpa's! We are happy to be here and have enjoyed many late nights and sleep-overs with friends! We are getting a refill on "Settlers" and enjoying our time with great friends that we have dearly missed. We are having a blast, but we have decided that we really love our Medford weather. It took Matt and I a few DAYS to get warm. However, we sure do love the snow. The kids spent a full day in and out of the hot tub with Benson's girls. I couldn't believe them. A full foot of snow and they were swimming and then cooling off in the snow only to get back in! To be young!! A special highlight was a delicious dinner last night with Grandma and Grandpa Gibson up at there house. We enjoy our time with them and have enjoyed our time here with my folks!
I will hopefully find a charger for my camera and will be able to add some fun pictures.
Merry Christmas to all! We are so blessed and we are enjoying this Christmas season with those that we love! AND yes, our dear Medford friends we are missing you too!

4 comments:

Cami said...

Wow, 3 days!!! My sister drove from salem all in one day...I am not sure which is more insane!

families are forever said...

We miss you! When is Natalie's baptism? Tell her we are thinking of her. I hope the trip home is shorter. Glenn will be taking the girls to Rexburg on the 2nd, I hope it's a easy trip! smiles Danette

adventures in mommyland said...

We miss you too!! The weather here has been a little weird but bearable. Travel back home safe and let Nattie know that we're thinking of her on her Baptism day!
Love you all! :)

Ramsey said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New year! It sounds like you have had both an adventurous Christmas and a very Special Christmas!!