




Wow! This week has been a crazy one! Matt had a great time in Portland. They finished up their meetings with golf. He came in 3rd place receiving $75. Yeah! The kids and I went with friends to "The Farm" on Friday and had a great time. They have a petting zoo, pumpkin patch, wagon rides etc....Tanner's favorite was the ducks. He was enthralled with them. The girls liked the pony rides and Savannah loved feeding the wallaby. Our weather has been perfect...I love fall. The fall colors and cool temperatures are refreshing. I just love cuddling up with a good book and hot chocolate! Oooh, I just this time of the year. I am ready to get out the Christmas music!






2 comments:
I agree. We had our first snowfall this last week and I was ready to pull out all the Christmas stuff! Your family is awesome and it looks like you all had a great time this last weekend! Love all the cute pics! Congrats to Matt in winning in golf. I know that always makes a VERY happy husband :-)
Miss ya Jen! So happy all is well with you guys.
Post a Comment