Tanner has had many many haircuts in the past almost two years. However, with Angie he just sat there and was perfect. (We love Angie) I took him to Great Clips two weeks ago and a "not so good" experience. The sides weren't blended well and the top was still shaggy. The fact that he was screaming hysterically and thrashing from side to side I am sure had nothing to do with it. I told Matt that he was going to have to start cutting Tanner's hair or he was going to have to take him next time. (I have told him this for the past year and we decided it was just easier to pay someone to do, plus that fact that Tanner holds still for Ang) Tuesday night I was upstairs getting the girls ready for bed when Emilee went down to tell daddy goodnight. She came back up to tell me that daddy was cutting Tanner's hair. (I guess he decided it was either him cutting Tanner's hair or paying for Tanner and I to fly to Pocatello every 6 weeks......gees...I guess him cutting Tanner's hair won!) Anyways, Tanner was perfect! After the nightmare saga at Great Clips, I think he decided that his dad with a pair of clippers was better then a stranger. Overall it turned out great! Much better then the first haircut I gave Matt!
Friday, October 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
I have cut Seans hair twice. Obviously the first time was okay. As for the second tim. Lets just say there is a good reason there was not a third time. Thank heavens for hats!
Post a Comment