Monday, September 22, 2008



While I am in the kitchen I always turn on our blog to listen to our play list while I clean. Emilee heard "Cinderella Moments" playing. She said, "oooh mom , I love that song the bestest will you dance with me?"... and we danced. These are our cinderella moments that I want to capture and hold on to forever. I am so thankful for these little moments that just melt my heart. I am so grateful to have the privilege to be at home with my kids and to bask in these simple moments. I love being their mom. Granted...yes, we have our days. However, today is one of those "thankful" days when I just feel so blessed. We have 4 beautiful great children and I have a husband who is truly my best friend. I love and adore him with all of my heart.....okay, so that is my sappy entry for the week.....we will get this over with now! Moral of the story is, "Yes, I feel sooooo thankful!" (I will probably need to reflect on this entry in about 2 minutes when Tanner has dropped a carton of eggs on the floor or pooped on the floor because he wants his diaper off.....yes, I know I need to get him potty trained)

5 comments:

Cami said...

Hey, I want to see pics of your house!!! How far are you from Salem...that is where my sis lives.

Those dresses for your girls are ADOREABLE!!!!!!

C & K said...

I am so glad you sent me the link to your blog. I was just telling Christian that I feel like I am growing closer to your family because I know get to hear about the things that are going on in y our lives. (I am always the last in the family to know things!)

The down side it that it makes me miss you all more! Hope to see you soon.

Ramsey said...

Those special moments are what gets us through those poop on the floor times! That’s why I love blogs, it’s great to see and reflect on those moments. Jason was just cutting a zucchini for lunch and Caleb said, “Why are you cutting Bob?” (From Veggie Tales)

Jen Hunt said...

Anne, too funny! We too love Veggie Tales....never a dull moment.

Brooke said...

I love those little moments. I agree with Anne about blogging. If we don't record these priceless moments with out kids we forget them. Thank-you for sharing yours.