Friday, September 26, 2008

Our favorite things are....

I had a little reporting session with the girls and these are their responses:
I am going to to this again around Christmas and see how their responses change.
1.If you had one hour to go anywhere with me (mom) where would you want to go?
S- To the mall.....(shocker....literally, Savannah does not like shopping, but she said she would like it if it were just the two us..)

N-The the dinosaur museum
E- To the pretzelmaker in the mall

2. If you had one hour with daddy where would you go?
S-Golfing

N-To a basketball game
E- To the Dollar Store & to get a pretzel

3. What is your favorite subject at school?
S-Math
N-Reading
E-I love making applesauce (they made applesauce today..studying apples

4. What is your favorite chore?
S- Making my bed
N-None of them....I pushed and got taking out the garbages
E-Washing windows

5. What is your favorite movie....for this month?
S-KungFu (ongoing)
N-Firehouse Dog
E-Barbie Mermadia (this rotates daily between all the Barbie movies)

6. What is your favorite breakfast cereal?
S- Special K Fruit and Yogurt
N-Cinnamon Toast Crunch
E-Cheerios

7. Favorite Color
S-Orange
N-Pink, Red, and Purple
E-Blue

8. Favorite Dinner
S-Spagetti, Garlic Bread, and Salad
N-Baked Beans & Salad, Bacos, and Ranch
E-Meatloaf, potatoes, and lettuce with Ranch
(normally chicken would have ranked with at least one of them, but this was a crazy
week and I cooked various kinds of chicken in the crock pot...4 dinners in a row...they were actually happy tonight to just have hot dogs...)

9. Favorite Fruit
S-Strawberries and Oranges
N-Peaches
E-Grapes and Peaches

10. Favorite Candy
S-Skittles and Hersheys chocolate bars
N-Butterfinger
E-Bubblegum....surprise....

3 comments:

C & K said...

I love learning these things!

Cami Kenworthy said...

These are cute. I miss these kids. We'll have to see you soon!
Aunt Cami

Unknown said...

Emilee must love those pretzels!